Stageline SL75Hydraulic Mobile Stage (6.1 x 4.9m)
The smaller companion to the popular SL100, the SL75 is a versatile, affordable and compact stage, perfect for street festivals, concerts, award ceremonies and speaking events.
Strong, Rigid, Light – Fast, Simple, Dependable – a few words to describe the newly improved SL75, whilst retaining all the superior features unique to Stageline mobile stages.
- Fast and Easy Setup.
- Trailer levelled with hydraulic stabilizers.
- Reinforced deck and chassis can support 732kg/m2. Roof raised with hydraulic mast.
- Professional in Look and Application. Stairs with ramp option, guardrails and accessories.
- Brandable – multiple signage capability – maximum banner space to showcase your event. Header banner (6m x 0.6m); Skirt (11m x 0.9m); Backdrop (6m x 3m).
- Superior Design and Strength for loads and rigging.
- Versatile – multiple deck configurations to suit your needs.
- Competitive Hire Pricing – low labour cost.
- Safe – Engineer Certified based on International Building Code for temporary structures, with NZ Engineer PS1 Certification.
- Stageline – Most purchased Hydraulic Mobile Stages in the world with the widest range.
- Highest Wind Resistance in Industry – up to 185km without and 123km with windwalls.
- Best Proven Weatherproofing – hard shelled roof with three side protection.
“I was looking for a well designed and built stage that would hold it’s value well, I decided to buy a Stageline as it met my needs and is so versatile. The aluminium construction is not only light and good looking but it also copes well with the salty Atlantic air in Britain’s ‘Ocean City’. I can get it in to some very tight locations and Stageline have thought of everything to make the set up straightforward.”
Outerstage | United Kingdom
Want to Book or Find Out More?
To hire this stage and transform your event, please contact us for a friendly, no obligation quotation.