Introducing Our Sound System Hire Service
If you need help creating an entertaining event complete with live music, you should learn about our sound system hire service. For over 20 years, we’ve remained at the forefront of our industry by continually investing in the latest equipment. Moreover, we always keep on top of the latest developments. Learn more about our services below.
What You Should Know about Sound System Hire in Wellington
Here are three things you ought to know about line array and backline speaker hire in Wellington:
- Different systems serve different purposes: Not all PA systems are the same. For example, you’d be unlikely to find the same sound solutions at a rock venue and a commercial event hall. You need to know which system you require for your event, which means bearing in mind the venue type and much more. Call us, and we’ll determine what’s best for your requirements.
- You need to be aware of potential hazards when arranging your system: You might assume that setting up a speaker system is as straightforward as plugging everything in and switching on the power. However, you should remember that poorly positioned wires and cables can cause hazards. You might want to leave the installation to a trained professional.
- Many sound system providers can help you in other ways: Some audio industry companies offer much more than just line array speaker system rentals and sound systems for events. For example, we have a diverse range of lighting solutions for hire, and we can set up mobile stages.
Create Ways to Use a Sound System for Events
Keep these pointers in mind when hiring and setting up your sound system:
- Designate quiet and loud areas: You need your event to be exciting, but you also want to ensure your guests can remain comfortable. So, try to set up your sound system in a way that encourages people to dance but doesn’t distract people who want to chat. Ask for our advice on creating areas for different sound requirements.
- Make your sound system part of the décor: All our modern sound systems look as good as they sound, so why not make them a visible part of your event? Everybody will know you went all out to make the day as entertaining as possible. Talk to us, and we’ll help you plan where to position your sound system to ensure it makes an impact.
- Work with a professional to perfect the sound quality: The type of system you need depends on many factors from how many guests you’ll be hosting to where your event will take place. Provided you partner with an industry professional, you can maximise the sound quality at your event.
When Looking into Backline Hire Consider This
Finding the right company from which to hire a sound system is crucial, so keep these pointers in mind as you search:
- Their credentials: You need to know that whoever recommends your sound system and sets it up knows what they’re doing. You can’t afford to let delays ruin your big day. We’ve been operating for over 20 years, meaning you can feel confident that we know how to install sound systems almost anywhere, aiming for perfection with every project we undertake.
- Customer reviews and examples of past projects: You can gain an insight into a company’s level of professionalism by checking out online reviews and reading about recent projects. We know we excel at what we do, and we have the evidence to prove it. Find out about our work by getting in touch.
- Their industry knowledge: As mentioned above – you need to find a professional that knows precisely which system you require for your particular event, venue and aims. Partner with us, and you can secure peace of mind that your line array speaker and sound system will sound perfect.
About Peak Audio Productions
The next time you need a sound system to bring your event to life, you should call the highly trained professionals at Peak Audio Productions, one of the longest-established speaker rental services in Wellington. Call us today, and we’ll book a consultation at a time that suits you.